Put on your green attire and get ready to celebrate! Enjoy these events and activities that will help you get in the spirit for this Irish holiday.
- Giligin’s Bar
- March 12 – 15 |11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Come for gallons of green beer, karaoke, street games, the Best Leprechaun Contest and more!
Taste of the Irish Menu
- Ahnala Mesquite Room at We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center
- March 17 | 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Enjoy a special St. Patrick’s Day menu featuring Irish stew and a number of Irish-themed entrees. Choose from Guinness corned beef and cabbage, Samuel Adams garlic and rosemary baby lamb chops, or Stout short ribs. For dessert, enjoy Irish pretzel salad and peppermint ice cream.
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club
- March 17 | 12 p.m. registration and lunch; 1 p.m. shotgun start
- The four-person scramble includes 18 holes (green fee and range access), a corned beef lunch buffet at Arroyo Grille, plus beer and cocktail specials, and raffle prizes. The cost to play is $99 (plus tax) per person and the field is limited to the first 100 golfers.
- Click here to register or call 520-426-6827.
- Coach House – 7011 E. Indian School Road.
- March 17 | 7 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Featuring $4 Guinness and $5 Irish Car Bombs all day! Complimentary corned beef and cabbage will be served from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Blue Moose
- March 17 | 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Get your Irish on at one of downtown Scottsdale’s favorite neighborhood bars!
- Stand Up Scottsdale
- March 21 | 4 p.m.
- Celebrate your Irish spirit with four-mile Shamrock Run/Walk. The course follows the banks of the Arizona Canal between 56th Street and Goldwater. Work up a thirst and enjoy happy hour drink specials at the onsite bar. All participants will receive a free t-shirt. Click here more information.
For more Irish concerts and events, check out these offerings at the Musical Instrument Museum
- March 14-15 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tickets: Activities included with paid museum admission
- Join MIM for its fourth annual celebration of Irish music and culture at Experience Ireland. Enjoy music, crafts, Irish dancing, storytelling and a pub quiz – it’s a perfect way to spend St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
- March 24 | 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Tickets: $34.50–$52.50
- Legendary tabla virtuoso Zakir Hussain brings the greatest Indian musicians together with a stellar group of artists from Celtic music in his triumphantly successful melding of two musical languages.
- March 29 | 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Tickets: $37.50–$47.50
- From the most sensitive and touching old Irish songs all the way to hard-hitting reels and jigs, Altan has sold millions of records worldwide. No other Irish traditional band in the last dozen years has had a wider impact on audiences and music lovers throughout the world!
from Official Travel Site for Scottsdale, Arizona | http://ift.tt/1B23ssI