Thanksgiving is a time for family and a time to reflect on everything you have to be grateful for…and great food. There’s no shortage of Thanksgiving dinners being served at the top restaurants around Scottsdale, so if you’re visiting, or just don’t feel like slaving over a meal all day, check out these feasts!
Families may enjoy the tradition of togetherness and a bountiful Thanksgiving in luxury at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, where award-winning chefs and an expert staff attend to every detail of a memorable meal or a relaxing fall getaway. Three dynamic restaurants come together to present a Thanksgiving feast. Chefs from BOURBON STEAK, La Hacienda and Ironwood American Kitchen will each bring their own special culinary talents and themed menus to the table.
- Fairmont Princess Thanksgiving Brunch Menu
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Cost: Adults: $95.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Children (6 – 12): $40.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Children 5 and under: FREE (with paying adult)
- For reservations or more information call: (480) 585-2694
IL Terrazzo is creating a Thanksgiving brunch and dinner where you’re sure to find something everyone in the family likes. Make sure to check out all the holiday events taking place at the resort as well!
- Time: J&G Steakhouse: 5-10pm
- IL Terrazzo: Brunch-10am-3pm; Dinner 6-10pm
- Cost: /IL Terrazzo: Dinner: $49 per adult; Dinner: $24 per child (age 3-12)
- IL Terrazzo: Brunch: $95 per adult; Dinner: $47.50 per child (age 3-12)
- For reservations and more information call:
- IL Terrazzo: (480) 941-8200
The retro-chic Hotel Valley Ho in Downtown Scottsdale is celebrating Thanksgiving with two delicious dining options. Enjoy an à la carte dinner in ZuZu or a full buffet in the ballroom.
- Hotel Valley Ho Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
- Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
- Time: Dinner: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.;Buffet: 11:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: Dinner: A La Carte Buffet: $59 Per Person ($19 for children 12 and under)
- For reservations and more information click here
This year, enjoy Thanksgiving with all the trimmings and leave the dishes to us.The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa will feature a traditional Thanksgiving Day menu created by Executive Chef Christopher Masco. Guests will enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner and live musical entertainment while surrounded by sweeping floor-to-ceiling views of The Westin Kierland Golf Club and McDowell Mountains.
- Westin Kierland Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 1-6pm (Last seating at 5:15pm)
- Cost: Adults: $75 (excluding tax and gratuity)
- Children (5-12): $25 (excluding tax and gratuity)
- Children (4 and under): Free
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 480.624.1202
Come experience one of Scottsdale’s favorite golf clubs on Thanksgiving day, as it serves up a tasty buffet of all the traditional items in a Thanksgiving feast!
- McCormick Ranch Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Cost: Adults: $39.95 (7.95% tax and 20% gratuity will be added)
- Children: (6-12): $19.95
Executive Chef Jonathan Scott and his team at Rawhide Western Town and Event Center are cooking up a storm this Thanksgiving holiday in true western style, inviting families and visitors to celebrate the spirit of the season, enjoy the hometown hospitality and indulge in a holiday meal that’s guaranteed to please any palate.
Guests will enjoy an authentic western buffet of traditional holiday favorites that includes a mandarin orange cranberry salad, maple roasted turkey, honey baked ham, rosemary crusted prime rib, cornbread stuffing, garlic roasted mashed potatoes and homemade gravy, candied carrots and pumpkin bisque. Dessert offerings top the list with pumpkin pie, apple crisp, fudge brownies, seasonal cookies and an ice cream bar. The Thanksgiving Buffet menu also includes beverages such as Coffee, Tea and Soda.
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: $19.95 for adults
- $9.95 for kids (12 and under)
- Reservations are encouraged. Call (480) 502-5600 or visit email@example.com
from Official Travel Site for Scottsdale, Arizona | http://ift.tt/1Nz1BoF